:smu:sche_nie:
For Yana And Plushy

Happy Anniversary, a beautiful life together and lots of children!!! :plush39:
by dimi
13 Sep 2010, 17:34

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Женя на тренировках || Evgeni on training

Plushy said he will skate to Roxane???Lp or Sp?
Thanks for vid, he looks great!
by dimi
25 Oct 2011, 03:32

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Чемпионат России 2012 || Russian Nationals 2012, 24-28.1

Excuse me Clairedelune but awful is a very cruel word, at least in his forum I d like more respect cause I m already reading shitty stuff in other forums. My personal first view is that I liked it 100000 times better than Tango Amore, costume and program looks more fresh. He has more steps between elements, new jump layout and pays attention to details (hands). And has learnt new spins at the age of 29! I dont care if he loses to Chan or Takahashi, each athlete writes his own road. At this point Chan and Daisuke are unbeatable and they havent stopped competing for 2 seasons. So they have advantage for Sochi. I dont think his focus should be to catch them than improve himself. I want him to skate what he can, no what fan board people expect him to.
by dimi
26 Dec 2011, 22:34

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

In greek tv on Dancing on Ice they mentioned yesterday the Evgeni's comeback. plush48
I dont read anymore fsu and a bunch of people who think internet bashing is cool. As one person on GS said, Evgeni is unique and has charisma in spades even if he slides on his ass the whole program. I don t want him to become Chan.
I m not thrilled with programs but it is a major improvement since Vancouver!Thats the best thing to notice.
by dimi
26 Dec 2011, 23:03

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Lets not start with the programs yet, Please lets party today and not think what and who will beat him.
if we realise what he just did, it is almost not human, it is impossible to comeback and be competitive , having stll the best 3axel in business and such confidence to feed an army. I believe Evgeni is The Superman.
by dimi
27 Dec 2011, 06:14

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Can someone write a resume of what he says in either interview or press conference?
I understand only a few words!
by dimi
27 Dec 2011, 15:20

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Post at fsu about Plu :-) ;;-)))

I think he's part cat. Which seems an unfair advantage.
:plush26:
by dimi
27 Dec 2011, 13:33

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

As a long time fan I should NOT be surprised with Plush anymore but I CANT GET OVER this triple axel, at first I thought he did a double!

by dimi
28 Dec 2011, 01:58

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I dont know if this article has been posted by ceconi, it is german

http://newsticker.sueddeutsche.de/list/id/1254469

title: Figure skating: The Return of ice-dinosaur Plushenko :-)
by dimi
28 Dec 2011, 15:06

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I believe he will use choreographers like Arthur and Liza have done, in the seasons heading to Sochi. Thats my hope anyway. In the past i was hoping to see him wearing blue costume and my wish was heard 12 years after! :plush46: He cant change his style of skating but I m hoping for Camerlego as choreographer to kick ass, I believe he can understand Evgeni cause he got the bestof Daisuke too. And please girls who see him often tell him repeatdly that, or Tom Dickson, Zhulin was great too but he didnt like the programa and I dont know why we saw it only once . Also in Mack the knife he showed me his jazzy face-one more program that he didnt repeat.
For first appearance he was more than great though, me I like his new programs more than Vancouver! :son-ce:
by dimi
29 Dec 2011, 14:03

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Tatiana Flade wrote a post on FSU about the current situation with Evgeni;s minimal score and her own opinion.

The Russian Fed has already contacted the ISU about the Plushenko for Euros issue. According to general secretary Valentin Piseev, Ottavio Cinquanta has voiced his support for Plushenko competing at the Europeans. The Russian Fed has already written a letter. I guess the ISU council will decide on this matter.
Article: http://www.sports.ru/others/figure-s...133579440.html

I think it would be ridiculous to exclude an Olympic Champion from Europeans because of this rule as the minimum TES required is really low. The rule is there, true, but the intention of the rule was as explained to keep out really weak skaters who are just not at the level to compete at ISU Championships. The problem is that the ISU didn't think of a situation like now with a former champion returning. Plushenko actually wanted to compete internationally this season but couldn't because of his knee surgery and recovery from injury. The rule should have had an exception for former champions like the Grand Prix announcement does. The rule is flawed in my opinion and there is no reason that Plushenko (or any other former top skater who decides to return and didn't have the chance to compete internationally before) should be excluded from Euros because of it.
by dimi
29 Dec 2011, 21:06

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Tatiana Flade-Article on IFS MAGAZINE

http://www.ifsmagazine.com/articles/32371-plushenko-captures-ninth-title

Plushenko Captures Ninth Title

The comeback of 2006 Olympic Champion Evgeni Plushenko was the headline story at the 2011-12 Russian national championships this week in Saransk, but the depth in ladies and pairs was equally exciting.

At age 29, Plushenko is truly a dinosaur of figure skating who never ceases to amaze. Whether you like him or not, the man deserves respect for his achievements, his work ethic and his commitment to the sport.

He polarizes and attracts the attention of media and fans, which is great for figure skating. The three-time Olympic medalist had no trouble winning his ninth national title, even though he was far from his best. “I had knee surgery only six month ago and after that I had more injury problems, so I was unable to prepare the way I would have liked to,” he said. “I started landing the quad only a couple of days ago and I was even surprised to pull off a very good one in the warm up (for the short program).

The quad toe in the short program was not as solid but though he leaned forward he still landed on one foot. The planned triple toe for the combination did not happen so he tacked a double toe on the back end of a triple Lutz later on. The triple Axel, which has always been his strongest jump, was strong.

The six-time National Champion picked up a level three for two spins and the footwork, and a level four for the combination spin. He definitely showed improvement in these areas. Most of the component scores were in the 9's, which was flattering in the transition department. Overall the program to an arrangement of music by Edvin Marton has the potential to evolve.

For the free, Plushenko returned to a Tango, this time to “Tango de Roxanne.” The quad was better than in the short, the triple Axels (one with a triple toe) were excellent again, but Plushenko grew tired in the second half, doubling a Lutz and stepping out of a triple Lutz. Again, he earned level three and four for the spins and a level three for the footwork. Though his technical score was only third best behind Artur Gachinski and Sergei Voronov, the component score was high.

This program, too, needs more mileage, but considering the short preparation it was a good effort. Overall Plushenko scored 259.67 points. “There is still a lot of work left to do,” Plushenko admitted. “In this shape I wouldn't go to the European or World Championships. I would finish 10th or maybe fifth or sixth. This it not what I want. However, I am ready for defeat as well, especially this season.“

Whether Plushenko will be at Europeans in Sheffield next month remains to be seen. As he has not competed internationally since the 2010 Olympic Winter Games, he does not have the minimum technical element score required for eligibility to compete at ISU Championships. This score is ridiculously low for any top competitor and the rule was only introduced to preclude the weakest skaters from competing.

However, the rule is there and, unlike the Grand Prix Series, there is no exception for returning former champions and medalists. Russian Figure Skating Federation president Alexander Gorshkov announced that they would ask the International Skating Union as soon as possible for an exception. If Plushenko goes to Sheffield he will have to compete in the qualifying round as the lowest-ranked Russian skater.

Artur Gachinski has improved since his showing during the Grand Prix Series, although his quad-double toe combination in the short was shaky and he fell on the quad in the long. The 18-year-old overcame that fall quickly and landed six triples including two huge Axels in his routine to “Dracula” and “Interview with a Vampire.” He racked up 249.58 points.

Gachinski, who trains alongside Plushenko under Alexei Mishin, has better programs than in the past and his work with Stéphane Lambiel showed. “I missed the quad in the free skating but I did all the other jumps after that and my spins were strong, so I'm pleased with that,” Gachinski said.

“I was struggling with my quad toe in practice. I've put on two kilograms since Cup of Russia and now have to carry around that extra weight.” He went on to explain that he had to change his diet and take vitamins as some blood parameters were not as they should have been. Gachinski didn't mind placing second. “In many aspects my skating still isn't as good as his (Plushenko's),” he said.

Sergei Voronov returned to the podium after missing it narrowly in 2010. The quad toe in the short was under-rotated, but he hit a nice one in the long together with two beautiful triple Axels to move up from fourth to third. “This year the competition is even stronger with the return of Plushenko and the bronze medal means a lot to me,” the two-time Russian champion said. “I had a full work load at practices heading into this event and I think we'll continue this way after a short break for New Year.

He promised to celebrate New Year's Eve only with Coca Cola light. Voronov accumulated 240.79 points. ....
by dimi
29 Dec 2011, 22:28

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

It was just published on ISU site as expected:

Evgeny Plushenko to compete at ISU European Figure Skating Championships 2012
03 January 2012
The ISU received a specific request from the Figure Skating Federation of Russia pointing out that the skater Evgeny Plushenko was unable, for different reasons, to obtain the required minimum score in an International Competition during the ongoing and past season. Based on this request and also noting that Evgeny Plushenko has recently returned to competitive skating by winning the Russian National Championships at the end of December 2011, the ISU Council exceptionally agreed to accept the entry of Evgeny Plushenko into the ISU European Figure Skating Championships 2012 in Sheffield/Great Britain. This exceptional decision is valid for the ISU European Figure Skating Championships 2012 only.
by dimi
03 Jan 2012, 21:20

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Пресса о Жене, интервью Жени || Press about Evgeni ON Ic

Brezina Interview
http://www.absoluteskating.com/index.php?cat=interviews&id=2011brezina

Parts about Plush

In your interview for Absolute Skating, the one from Euros 2010 in Tallinn, you were asked about Plushenko's comeback. And your answer was: "I think he shouldn't have come back". What do you think about it now when he is going to do it again?
- I said it back then because if you look at Worlds 2009 before Olympics, you see that they wanted to have Evan Lysacek [to win] at the Olympics. Americans really wanted an Olympic champion again, because it was Russians for a long time, since Victor Petrenko; the last one from US was Brian Boitano (in 1988). That's why I said that Plushenko shouldn't have come back, he could win, but there was so much pressure on everybody. Evan deserved it, he skated clean. I still think that an Olympic champion should have quad in the program. That's what makes men's competition the men's competition. Also Zhenya made some mistakes in the free skate, and he missed one combination, that's why he probably lost (Plushenko had three combinations of two jumps each while by rules he could add the third jump in one of them which could give him needed points to win). But still, he has three medals from Olympic Games now!
If he comes back for Sochi it will be even harder for him than it was in Vancouver. I don't think that other skaters will be afraid of him, I think, they will try even harder to beat him. I know he is a really great competitor, and he really wants to prove to everyone that he can still do stuff. We'll see. It will be fun to skate with him again. It was really awesome to skate with him at the same competition. But this time I will try to beat him. It would be great to beat an Olympic champion, wouldn't it?

- You were supposed to compete with Evan Lysacek in Paris, but then he withdrew. What do you think about his comeback?
- Again, I don't want to be disrespectful but I think that for him it would be even worse than for Zhenya. Since Olympics, skating moved on. If you look at the first ten at Worlds, they had at least one quad in the program, and the rest of program was skated mostly clean. I don't know how Evan's condition is right now but for a couple of years I didn't see him doing quads. It will be really hard for him to compete with Patrick Chan or Daisuke Takahashi, who are good skaters and also do quads.
by dimi
04 Jan 2012, 23:33

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Чемпионат Европы 2012 || European Championships 2012

AAAAAAAA two weeks exactly for Euros! plush48 :sh_ок: :ta_n_cor:

I need a russian flag!
by dimi
11 Jan 2012, 01:01

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Irina you kill me!

Jesus I m gonna die in England :sh_ок:
by dimi
15 Jan 2012, 03:25

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

patinaggio is allezfriend , the administrator from fsu with his friend japanese, they write together in patinagio and europeonice he is called http://www.facebook.com/sean.gillis?sk=wall on facebbok, it is not woman :hi_hi_hi:
by dimi
23 Jan 2012, 14:47

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

John Kerr
Great first day of competition at the European Championships in Sheffield. I think Mr Plushenko definitely put down a marker for the rest of the competition ;-)

http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?s ... =880195384
by dimi
24 Jan 2012, 02:29

Jump to forum
Jump to topic