Search found 27 matches

Return

Re: Другие интересные новости || Other interesting news

Axelbush is one smart kitty to enlist Evgeni's help in finding a good home! He looks SO happy here - and so CUTE! Thanks, Irina, for adopting him - and for posting these pics! Maybe Evgeni should consider helping other homeless cats to find new families?? I would be very glad to take one. :-):
by LunaMoon
29 Sep 2011, 23:01

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Виктория - cпасибо за теплый прием! :-): Sorry for my bad Russian. I'm only just learning. I mean to say: Thank you for your warm welcome! I have been a fan of Plushenko for a few years now but where I lived in the country, there was no reliable Internet service. Now I'm like a new baby with my eyes opened wide. I really love the website and this forum.

Also, I am 95% certain that Axelbush is a male cat. There is one picture of him from behind and he looks "all boy" to me. :mi_ga_et: But with a kitten so young, it's hard to be sure.
by LunaMoon
30 Sep 2011, 02:24

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

uote]
Unless you intend to travel to Russia, you will find it difficult to get a kitten from Evgeni :du_ma_et: ... but maybe he will implement some such action when it came to USA? :mi_ga_et: :hi_hi_hi:

:pri_vet:-: Welcome LunaMoon! Enjoy wide open eyes with us! :plush39:

Hmm. Does Evgeni come to the USA anymore? Not for awhile now...I think? :ny_tik: (But we always have EVAN... :ze_le_ny: )

No matter. If Evgeni Plushenko had a kitten waiting for me in Russia, believe me, I would find a way to get there and bring it home with me!!! (Where is my Passport?! I'm READY to leave NOW!) :-) But listen to me! I'm already lost in such a lovely fantasy! :plush33: I love cats SO much and already live with 3 white ones, but just think how very special a kitten would be if it came from a special guy like Evgeni! Wow!

I think I like him better as a skater, of course, but If he ever decides to go into the "cat rescue" business, maybe he can find one for me?? :smu:sche_nie: (A Russian cat would get along just fine with my American cats. I think they all speak the same language. :hi_hi_hi: )

And thanks SO much for your kind welcome, Cekoni! I already feel at home here. :-):
by LunaMoon
01 Oct 2011, 14:00

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Пресса о Жене, интервью Жени || Press about Evgeni ON Ic

Thank you for posting this, sakura! :-): I love the pictures even though I can't read a word of Japanese. :ne_vi_del: I understand completely why Zhenya had to withdraw this year - and I have NO doubt he'll be back on ice just as soon as he is healed and ready. But seeing this now still makes me feel a bit sad somehow. :-( (I hope and pray he is doing well now and that his leg will stop hurting.)
by LunaMoon
03 Oct 2011, 00:02

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

For me, these are all of her's assumptions, based on his previous operations and comparing them with outcomes of others (Shabalin), combined with Plushy's own statements for newspapers.

The bottom line is that she is NOT objective person. She does not want his return to competition and in the public spotlight. All her articles about him have that, sometimes a hidden subtext, sometimes open hatred. :ze_le_ny:

... because of such Russian "journalists", Plushy had to write to twitter himself :plush34:

I don't know anything about this so-called journalist but I completely agree with Cekoni. In reading the article, my very first impression was that this woman makes far too many assumptions about things she cannot possibly know. She even pretends to know what Evgeni himself was THINKING when he went back to the ice after his surgery! :sh_ок: She seems to be basing all her "theories" on what has happened in similar past circumstances and to athletes with similar conditions, drawing an erroneous conclusion that the same outcome must be true for Evgeni also. That is a huge mistake and an injustice to Plushenko! His case is as unique as he is and she is not a medical doctor charged with his care. Even his own surgeons would likely hesitate to make predictions like this about his condition and eventual recovery at this stage. It is an outrage to me that this woman presumes to know more than they do about him! :plush43:
Since she is so fond of "assuming", I can only "assume" too that there are NO hard facts to back her words and she is not someone to be believed. For myself, I will wait to hear from the one source I can trust to know the truth about his condition and intentions: Evgeni Plushenko himself. :a_g_a:
by LunaMoon
04 Oct 2011, 10:16

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Видео из личной коллекии Евгения || Evgeni's exclusive v

BRAVO! BRAVO!! MORE!!! MORE!!! :bra_vo:
Ahhh...! It's like being in a time machine. :plush33: I love these older videos so much and I thank everyone for posting them! Thank you Cekoni! Vera! ALL of you!
I'm especially enjoying that first worlds podium video - and also the 2003 Gran Prix Final. :ta_n_cor:
About that one: WOW! Evgeni always looks SO awesome in black but even more so when he's skating. :-): This is my most favorite of all his costumes - ever. Those gold accents on the black really accentuate his beautiful golden mane as he glides (SO gracefully!) over the ice. (I think I'm falling in love all over again! :plush31: )

Thanks again for sharing these!! I can hardly wait to see more from the "private collection". :-):
by LunaMoon
11 Oct 2011, 00:03

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

But I sincerely appreciate this article being posted here for us to consider! :-): Thanks!! I always enjoy seeing anything that opens a good discussion and makes me think. :-):
I did not posted him, because i dont like discussion based on semi-verified informations :kli_ny:

Oh yes! Of course! I understand and appreciate your position completely, Cekoni. :a_g_a: As a board administrator, that probably wouldn't be responsible or wise. For you to post every article in the press - including negative ones that can't be verified - might perpetuate false rumors or half-truths about Plushenko that could somehow damage his reputation or unnecessarily upset his fans. I respect you for your caution when it comes to matters involving Evgeni. When I see you have posted something, I know, without ANY doubt, that I can trust it to be legitimate and verified information. It's easy to see why you would hesitate to post something questionable. If it comes from you, it's as good as "official". :plush45:

But other than his rare Tweets, this board is really my only source for ANY "news" of Evgeni and it's the only place I can talk about him with other people who care & understand my feelings. None of my friends have a clue who he is. :-( Figure skating isn't very popular here - plus, he's a Russian champion, not one of ours. My sister loves skating but, unfortunately, she's a diehard Lysacek fan ( :sh_ok: ) and all we do is argue about it. :du_el: So, yes - I did enjoy seeing this article - true or not - if only because of the interesting discussions it opened here - and I'm glad it was posted (by someone!). :-): I knew when I first read the article that it was almost certainly based more on speculation and the writer's opinions than pure facts. It could be true, of course...or half true, or completely false...but there's no way to know which and that's the whole problem. :ne_vi_del: I didn't take it too seriously or let it worry me. I enjoy seeing everything that's out there before deciding for myself what's true or worth believing. :plush38:

The American and British press often print sensationalized stories about celebrities and interesting news topics - true or not - just to sell their papers to people in line at the supermarkets. Even when the stories are true, sometimes there are small mistakes in the information or the facts can be creatively manipulated to make them sound more interesting or dramatic. Naturally I would assume the Russian press might be guilty of that too?? :smu:sche_nie:

I confess that I sometimes will read one of our "supermarket rags" (yellow papers)...but that doesn't mean I believe that a lost survivor from the Titanic shipwreck was found floating on an iceberg last year...or that (former) US President, Bill Clinton, is secretly dating a woman with 3 breasts! :hi_hi_hi: (Even though there was actually a photo right there on the front page!) ;;-)))

All joking aside, I love Plushenko and I love being part of this board :plush31: I depend on this forum for news, pictures, videos, etc. and I think you guys are all awesome! :plush46: I'm still new here so I sincerely hope I haven't offended anyone with my personal opinions. Thanks for welcoming me and letting me "talk"! I'll be quiet now and let this discussion end. :-):
by LunaMoon
11 Oct 2011, 03:12

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Женя и его тренер А.Н.Мишин || Evgeni and his coach Mish

Darina, thank you, I´ve missed this article, do you have a link to it?
http://www.sovsport.ru/gazeta/article-item/481920
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=6&start=1240

New could also mean something that he didn´t do recently.
Agree. :-):
Anyway violin music suits him well and I want to see his new programs (I wish it were Roxanne and Vivaldi :mo-ro_zi_vo: ) the earlier the better!!! :bra_vo:

I think so too, Darina. :-): He's done very well skating to violin music, I'd say. :-): Violin would be fine with me! :plush45:

But I understand why so many people here want change and to see something really new from Plushenko now. Most of you have followed him for a long time and have seen every show or competition. Being an American and living in the rural South, I've not had that same pleasure. :-( Maybe you're tired of the "same" and want to see Plush really stretch his wings in a new direction. But, in making his changes, it wouldn't be wise to throw away everything that has worked for him in the past. There's a saying: "If it isn't broke, don't fix it." There's many things he may need to adjust and improve if he hopes for gold in Sochi. Maybe music isn't one of them?

Personally speaking, I really LIKE Edvin Marton! :plush46: I think that some of the most beautiful programs Plushy has ever skated were done to music that Marton either wrote or arranged for him - and most were very successful, too! (BTW -I don't think musical choices had anything to do with what happened in Vancouver.) I fell in love with Plushenko and became his fan forever while watching his "Nijinski" program - partly because of the lovely music he used (which was mostly an original composition by Edvin Marton) and the way Plushy interperted it so masterfully and beautifully. It was, to me, the combination of all factors coming together to create a perfect masterpiece on ice. :plush31: And then there was Torino... :plush46:

I will say that I'm not very thrilled if Plushenko will be using the same "Tango" as before. It's too overused, too soon, and I was never fond of that music in the first place. :kli_ny: (Just personal taste, maybe.) If he goes with the same composers/musicians, he should at least have new music from them - just to keep things creatively fresh.
As for Vanessa Mae - I like her music but that would not be any real change from Edvin Marton, would it? There may be some small differences in style and ability, but violin is still violin. What does it matter which plays a piece like Vivaldi's "Storm" - Edvin or Vanessa? :ne_vi_del: I'm not sure I understand why that would be at all important. :du_ma_et:

I do see an advantage for Plushenko in choosing Edvin Marton's music. Edvin can work personally with Plushy to arrange and compose music that is specifically designed around a new program. He will create it to fit the timing and all the elements that Plushenko wants to perform in exactly the way required. The music can be adjusted so that it fits flawlessly with what Plush wants to expess on the ice. I HATE it when someone skates to music that is "chopped" and patched together to make it fit the program and time constraints. :kli_ny: Music without smooth, natural transitions disrupts the flow and detracts from the emotional (and artistic) impact of the program. Maybe such a program will still get the points because it isn't the MUSIC itself that earns those big scores. :a_g_a: Of course, music is only one part of the total package being presented. Unfortunately, not everyone can be happy with what Plushy picks. :du_el:

Whatever he and his team decide to use, I'll just be very happy to see him competing again! plush48 I have to trust him to follow his own instincts now. They've rarely lead him wrong in the past. Besides, he could probably skate to "Mary Had a Little Lamb" and still make it look amazing! :ya_hoo_oo: I have complete faith in him.
by LunaMoon
16 Nov 2011, 07:33

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Женя и его семья, близкие друзья.. || His family and fri

Edvin will have a concert in Belgrade! :ya_hoo_oo: ... when will come and Plushy??!!! :is_te_ri_ka: :ny_tik:

http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/4431/38174310150436297797429.jpg

THANK YOU, CEKONI! :-): Thanks for some fresh news on Edvin! Hvala! Spasiba!!
I'm so glad to see that both he & Evgeni are happily working for the things they love - and do best! :-):
I'm not a big fan for the music of J. Strauss but I adore Mozart and would love to see the concert. :-( I never saw Edvin perform in person. My (former) husband is from Belgrade and we are still good friends. Maybe he will take me? Well...I can WISH! :-)
But this show is just too soon and too far away to make it possible for me. As usual. :-(

Besides, I'm not wealthy and have to make some hard choices. Sure, I love Edvin BUT...I'm trying to save enough money for my heart's greatest desire: to finally see Plushenko skate, live & in person - in Sochi, maybe - or just someplace (ANYplace!?) before he retires from competition forever! :plush47: TV and video clips are great but it's just not the same thing as actually BEING there! plush48

Well...a person has to have a dream, don't they?? :-):
by LunaMoon
26 Nov 2011, 10:13

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ваше творчество || Your creative works

Hi Girls! I love all your work very much! I felt so inspired looking at what everyone has created that I wanted to make my own pencil sketch of Zhenya! :-): My scanner is old and doesn't work very well but hopefully the quality won't be too poor. I know this isn't any masterpiece. :hi_hi_hi: Evgeni's features are so unique and this was my first time drawing him. Hopefully the next one(s) will be better! If I improve enough, I'll try making some paintings of him. It's been a long time since I drew anything but cartoons so I need to practice first.

my first Plu sketch (pencil & color pencil):

http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/5890/corsquahbrt2.th.jpg

original size: http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/5890/corsquahbrt2.jpg
by LunaMoon
21 Jan 2012, 16:06

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Nice touch, LunaMoon! He looks very soft, like deeply in love! :plush31:

HeeHee! :hi_hi_hi: Thanks! He's had so much problems and pain with his bad knee lately and I know he's facing this competition now (with more pain) and another surgery soon. So I wanted to draw him the way I wish he could feel - free of the pain, relaxed, and content. He's given us all so much of himself. Maybe I can't give him back anything useful in Real Life but at least I can wish him some small amount of peace and happiness in a drawing. :-): My next one will be Plush with his "war face" on. I want to try drawing him in competition now. Wish me luck!? :co_ol:
by LunaMoon
22 Jan 2012, 02:44

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

So many people are comparing Evgeni to a cat when he skates and it made me think: I wonder what cats would think about this comparison? :hi_hi_hi: So here is my silly cartoon to help answer that question! :-) It's only for fun, of course. My cats really LOVE watching him skate - just like I do, of course - and no offense is intended to anyone - either human or feline. :-): )

Cekoni... I tried to make this drawing smaller for uploading here. If it's still too big, I'm so sorry. I'm just not very clever when it comes to computers and Internet - but I'll eventually get it right! (I promise! :a_g_a: ) Please don't kick me out of the Plu Forum for my poor computer skills!! :smu:sche_nie: I really LOVE it here! :co_ol:

http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/6509/plucatseextexcrp.jpg
Plu Cats E (Ex Tex & Crp).jpg
by LunaMoon
02 Feb 2012, 16:38

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You are not authorised to read this forum.
by LunaMoon
04 Feb 2012, 07:35

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I tried to make a Russian version of my cartoon - with thanks to Жюли for the translations! :-): I hope I did this right or my cartoon may be a lot more funny than I ever intended! :-)
http://i1247.photobucket.com/albums/gg631/Bartokk/catsboldtxRUS.jpg

('PS: Look Cekoni! I finally figured it out!! YAY! I'm so excited! :ya_hoo_oo: No more posting really BIG Plushy art! :hi_hi_hi: )
by LunaMoon
05 Feb 2012, 04:38

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Искусство, вдохновленное Женей || Art inspired by Zhenya

[quote="cekoni"]http://melodylin.tumblr.com/post/16062759505/cosplay-xd-i-pray-for-his-health-may-his
Cosplay XD
(I pray for his health. May his guardian angel always be with him.)

http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/7599/tumblrly025rz1lw1r52ex7.png

OH! It's Melody's special plush of Plushy! I so LOVE this little guy!!! :plush31: He's ADORABLE! :bra_vo: Well done, my friend! You have a real talent. :a_g_a: (I sure do wish I could make something so nice and cuddly. I can't sew even a stitch.)
by LunaMoon
18 Feb 2012, 04:34

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Does anybody know in more detail which disk in Plushy's spine has ruptured? :ne_vi_del:
I am really curious now because I have this injury too - but from riding horses, not skating. It's not uncommon in older people who have always lifted heavy loads or are athletic and active, but Plushy is only 29 and the force of all those magnificent jumps has caught up to him early in life, unfortunately. :-( The first thing my surgeon told me when he discovered this problem was NO JUMPING (or riding horses) because I would be risking further injury if I did anything to shock my spine. But from what I understand, much of the success with this surgery depends on where in the back an injury occurs and which nerves are effected. (Mine is high and I'm guessing Plushy's is lower down.) I'm trying not to be too worried about him but I can't help it. Even the simplest surgery has its risks. :plush47:
Still, Evgeni and his doctors must be confident they can help him or they wouldn't risk an operation. I'm sure Plushy will be fine and come through it OK because he is young and otherwise very healthy. Plus, he has chosen good doctors who are experts in this procedure. So I will wish him well, say prayers for him, and be optimistic. :-):

The worst case would probably be that the surgery will make no difference for him one way or the other. My surgeons advised me that, for many people with badly herniated disks, surgery brings little or no improvement and there is still pain afterward. He told me not to set my expectations too high. But every case is unique, of course - and I am no Plushenko! :plush45: Still, I hope & pray this repair will be completely successful in ending any suffering Evgeni has had from this problem. Like all of you, I want most for him to be happy - and since he wants it so badly - to continue on his Sochi Quest without risk of sacrificing his future health for it.
by LunaMoon
23 Feb 2012, 18:52

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

WONDERFUL work, Nikoneko! :bra_vo: You are very clever and a true master of photo manipulation art!!! I can't wait to see your next creations. VERY cool & funny.
I LOVE it! :cool_cool:
by LunaMoon
09 May 2012, 08:10

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Here is a drawing I was working on last night. It's almost finished now, except for a few small corrections that I will make tonight. (I didn't notice them until I'd already scanned it. :smu:sche_nie: )
The original is 9x12" pencil on mixed media paper. I know it's an unusual expression for him and not really a moment most fans like to remember...but I was watching videos from the 2010 games in Vancouver when this idea came to me. I was seeing all over again Zhenya skate SO well and still not win the gold medal - after all his hard work and sacrifices. A silver medal is still a noble achievement, but a king deserves the crown! It was heart-breaking and I can only imagine how very disappointed he must have felt in that moment. :-( Of course, two years have already gone by since then. Zhenya has moved forward and is looking to Sochi, I know, but all this still troubled me for some reason. I needed to find some way to express the "negative" feelings I still had from Vancouver - to get them out and leave that behind (as he has). So this portrait is just my own "therapy" - an attempt to heal an old scar. The scan is not very good and I know my work is far from perfect but I wanted to share this with others who love Evgeni as much as I do. (Unfortunately, most of my "real life" friends are not fans of skating and don't know Plushenko from Mickey Mouse.) I hope you will like it. :-): I am working on two others (one in pastels and the other in colored pencils) which I will try to post soon - if anyone is interested to see those.

http://i1247.photobucket.com/albums/gg631/Bartokk/Silver3.jpg
by LunaMoon
31 Aug 2012, 05:34

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Phrazey wrote:His expression is heartbreaking.. Of course as a fan I don't ever want to see him sad, and I wish Zhenya lots of happiness, whatever the result will be in Sochi. But your art is gorgeous LunaMoon!

THANK YOU, PHRAZEY!! :plush28: I'm SO pleased that you like it.
Spasiba! :-):
by LunaMoon
31 Aug 2012, 08:56

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

LunaMoon , большое спасибо за ваше искусство! :ro_za: Смотреть на это тяжело, но и оторваться невозможно. :plush34: Ждем с нетерпение новых работ! :plush39:

(Sorry. My Russian is very bad but I will try it.)

Вера, спасибо вам большое! :-): Я так рада, что вам нравится моя работа. К счастью, мои другие рисунки Плющенко не так печально, как это. :a_g_a:

(I don't know if I said that right or not :du_ma_et: so I should just write in English, maybe? I don't want to make mistakes that might insult someone by accident! :hi_hi_hi: )

Vera, THANK YOU VERY MUCH! I'm so glad you like my work. My other drawings (and paintings) of Plushenko are not so sad as this one, I promise you. :plush45:
This drawing was difficult for me when I was making it because it was like feeling his disappointment and sadness all over again in my own heart. :-( But now it's finished - like Vancouver - and so I will make more positive drawings from now on. :a_g_a: I am working on a big pastel drawing of Zhenya now. Maybe I will finish it this weekend and can post it here - but only if it turns out good in the end. :-):
by LunaMoon
01 Sep 2012, 03:48

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Maybe I will finish it this weekend and can post it here - but only if it turns out good in the end. :-):
:plush40: СПАСИБО, LunaMoon!! :plush28: Это Изумительный рисунок :plush46: !! Потрясающе переданы все те эмоции, тяжёлые и для него, и для нас!!! Неси сюда :bra_vo: все остальные портреты Жени, какие ещё есть!! И все, какие ещё будут!! Мы точно знаем, что они тоже будут :co_ol:!! Мы верим в твой замечательный талант :mi_ga_et: !!

Wow. I am so humbled by your generous words that I don't know what to say. :smu:sche_nie: Thank you so much! You are very kind to me! You make me feel very much appreciated and encouraged to make even more Plushenko art! :son-ce: Of course I will be happy to post more of my works here...but I think maybe you have too much confidence in me and my skill. I will do my best, as always, but I can only hope that my other portraits won't disappoint you! :plush47: Thank you again!!! :plush28:
by LunaMoon
01 Sep 2012, 10:18

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Here is a drawing I was working on last night. It's almost finished now, except for a few small corrections that I will make tonight.

LunaMoon , ПОТРЯСАЮЩЕ!!! :co_ol: Вера точно написала! Оторваться невозможно! Спасибо! :plush39: Творите еще!!!

THANK YOU, TANYA! :-): You are so very kind. I'm so happy that you have enjoyed seeing my Plushy portrait - even though I know it represents a painful moment for Evgeni (and for us too). Thanks so much for your compliments!!! :plush28:
by LunaMoon
01 Sep 2012, 09:55

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

... Of course, two years have already gone by since then. Zhenya has moved forward and is looking to Sochi, I know, but all this still troubled me for some reason. I needed to find some way to express the "negative" feelings I still had from Vancouver - to get them out and leave that behind (as he has). So this portrait is just my own "therapy" - an attempt to heal an old scar....
Yes, i know this feelings :plush34: - powerlessness and rage, especially because of "unsportsmanlike behavior" propaganda against him which was followed :plush27: :plush29: ... my only "therapy" was work on Plushy's forum (for his fans) and fight against lies at the other sites :du_el:

Thanks dear for so touching drawning :ro_za:

Oh YES, Cekoni...I understand well your feelings. It was heart breaking enough that Evgeni was not given the gold (which he deserved) but maybe even worse was the big "fire storm" which followed. People said such terrible things, especially here in America because it was "our" skater who became the Olympic champion. So many people assumed the worst about Zhenya (mostly because of the media) without bothering to look more closely & see the facts. :-( The disappointment and sadness I'd first felt while watching the games soon turned to outrage, anger, and frustration, it's true. :plush43:

But, thankfully, there was you - and many others who believed in him and would defend him to any who would judge him so harshly! :du_el: I first came to this forum, looking for those people back then, and I found comfort among the true fans who loved & supported him despite what others might be saying. Yes, I went to war for him a few times too - arguing constantly with my own sister who is a big fan of Evan :sh_ok: - but I'm sure it was nothing when compared with your own larger battles. I could turn off my computer and ignore the insults when they hurt too much or made me too angry but that would have been impossible for you! I can only imagine what a difficult time you must have had, fighting the lies and negative propaganda all over the Internet, long after the Olympic games were over. :-( But...be proud that you did such a fantastic job of it! :plush46: I'm sure, too, that others like myself came here to this forum in that time and found not only the truth but also a welcome refuge from the storm. It may have been some "therapy" for you but when you fight for Evgeni, you fight for us ALL. :ya_hoo_oo: I hope that you know how much all your hard work is appreciated! :ro_za: THANK YOU, CEKONI!

Oh...and I'm happy that you like my drawing too! :-): Thank you!
by LunaMoon
01 Sep 2012, 22:21

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I can only imagine what a difficult time you must have had, fighting the lies and negative propaganda all over the Internet, long after the Olympic games were over. :-( But...be proud that you did such a fantastic job of it! :plush46: I'm sure, too, that others like myself came here to this forum in that time and found not only the truth but also a welcome refuge from the storm. It may have been some "therapy" for you but when you fight for Evgeni, you fight for us ALL. :ya_hoo_oo: I hope that you know how much all your hard work is appreciated! :ro_za: THANK YOU, CEKONI!
:smu:sche_nie: Thanks, but fortunately, I was not the only one who defended him - here and around the world, even in US, Plushy had and now has many devoted fans! :co_ol: Thanks to all Plushy fans! :bra_vo: :son-ce:

YES! Of course! You are absolutely right and I am grateful to ANYONE who supports and fights for Zhenya. :bra_vo: I may be wrong, but I was thinking that you would have had an extra responsibility (because of the forum) to make certain the truth was known and that the information fans (and non-fans) were getting was reliable and true. That is really all I was meaning to say...and to thank you for doing such a wonderful job here, as well as for your valiant defense of Zhenya anywhere else you may have gone to battle for him. Yes...let's say thanks to ALL who support and defend him! He has a real "army" in all of us who love him. plush48

And I know he has thousands of fans in the US - among the people here who still love figure skating, at least. Of course, I am one of them...and one who fought to defend him against the negative press and rumors I heard in that time. I'm glad now that my Internet access was so limited then or I might have spent every minute of my days in endless arguments on-line with those who attacked him. Fortunately, I just didn't see most of it...but you (and so many other fans) must have and I really don't envy you in that. It was a hard time for Zhenya...and a hard time for us all. :-(

But now that I've made my drawing, I feel I have exorcised most of my personal demons & let loose those lingering negative feelings I still associated with Vancouver - which is really my whole reason for making this portrait in the first place. As with many artists, what I create comes from what lives in my heart. I shared this drawing here because I thought other fans may have some of the same feelings I did - and that they, out of all people, could appreciate what this drawing represents. I didn't know if anyone would like it or not when I posted it...but I am very pleased to know that some of you DID...and I thank you sincerely for that. :ro_za:
by LunaMoon
02 Sep 2012, 03:55

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Конкурс: Сценарий для комикса || Screenplay for the comi

YAY!!! :ya_hoo_oo: Thank you for some extra time! :plush40: SPASIBA! I really wanted to try making an entry but I just can't work very fast. :-):
by LunaMoon
27 Oct 2012, 00:52

Jump to forum
Jump to topic