Женя на ОИ - КП & ПП || Plushy in SP & LP & FINAL Results

Зимние Олимпийские игры 2010 в Ванкувере || Winter Olympic games 2010 in Vancouver

Re: Женя НА ОЛИМПИЙСКИХ ИГРАХ || Plushy at the Olympics

Postby Ирина » 12 Feb 2010, 23:26

Gal4onok wrote:точно,я сегодня тоже обратила внимание на эти бортики, на цветовую гамму :-) .... будем думать, что - это знак))

:a_g_a: :plush45:
..."Российский фигурист Евгений Плющенко добился уникального достижения. Он выступил на четвертых Олимпийских играх - и выиграл четвертую медаль,став двукратным олимпийским чемпионом! "...
Ирина
Администратор

Postby AnyaNikolaievna » 13 Feb 2010, 09:07

You know I was just thinking, I wonder how Zhenya feels about the various ceremonies he's been in, in Salt Lake City, Turin, and now Vancouver. I wonder if he had a good time...
"Show what you are capable of!" -- Evgeni Plushenko

"Was there ever a man who loved, who loved not at first sight?" -- Christopher Marlowe
AnyaNikolaievna

Postby cekoni » 13 Feb 2010, 09:28

AnyaNikolaievna wrote:You know I was just thinking, I wonder how Zhenya feels about the various ceremonies he's been in, in Salt Lake City, Turin, and now Vancouver. I wonder if he had a good time...

He is now "veteran" :mi_ga_et: - not so excited, about all the hullabaloo :hi_hi_hi:

:-) ... btw... I saw Mishin on the opening Olympics, among the Russian athletes - by custom, he keep the camera in the hands and all recorded :fo_tik: ;;-)))

--------------------------------------------------------

http://twitter.com/SarahandDrew

# 9:28 AM Feb 11th
Man drawing for SP in Sunday at 2 pm :plush4: :plush45: :plush47:

# 3:23 PM Feb 11th
Tomorrow's practices at PAC (12.02):
... TLR men 07-10:35 am ...

I dont know, what is: "TLR" :du_ma_et: ... some other ice Rink? :ne_vi_del:
(EDIT: I find - this is "Trout Lake Community Center" :mi_ga_et: )

... anyway... according to this text: :mi_ga_et:
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/02/13/sport ... %3E+Sports)

....The men’s short program begins Tuesday, but what is happening off the ice might be more engaging than whatever will happen on the ice. Plushenko is not talking; he did not even bother to show up for practice Friday...

Rested from the traveling, trained at some "secret" place ...? :ne_vi_del: :hi_hi_hi:
cekoni
Administrator

Postby cekoni » 13 Feb 2010, 11:27

http://blog.sovsport.ru/users/alex_zilbert/
Blog some Russian's who lives (traveled) in Vancouver (with text, photos, videos...) :hi_hi_hi:

http://blog.sovsport.ru/users/alex_zilb ... 120739876/
Суббота, 13 Февраля 2010 г. 06:28

Плющенко в метро

Еду на Церемонию открытия. Опаздываю. Сбегаю по лестнице на выходе из метро. Смотрю - Плющенко. :sh_ок: :-) Я встал, как вкопанный, от неожиданности.
- Жень, - спрашиваю, - ты чего - не идешь с командой по стадиону?
- Не-а. Я опоздал, - меланхолично отвечает он и бодро шагает куда-то вдаль с пакетами и приятелем...

---------------------------------------

There have his homevideo from Opening :-):

Я это видел: наша сборная прошла по стадиону
Суббота, 13 Февраля 2010 г. 06:35

Слава Богу, я успел. Как раз к проходу нашей сборной по стадиону. И слава организаторам, что здесь на стадионе есть Wi-Fi. Работаем!
Upd.: правда, коннект такой, что ролик с нашими закачается еще не скоро. Продолжение следует!
Upd-2.: ну вот и докачалось... Я это видел!

- all videos: http://video.yandex.ru/users/berstnev/collection/3/
cekoni
Administrator

Postby cekoni » 13 Feb 2010, 12:42

http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSLDE6 ... 0599368:z0
Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:51pm EST, By Pritha Sarkar

Olympics-Figure skating-The Plushenko circus rolls into town

VANCOUVER, Feb 11 (Reuters) - It took all of 13 comical seconds for the consumate showman Yevgeny Plushenko to prove once again that he is the big figure skating act in town at the Olympics on Thursday. :plush46:

"I'm not going to speak because I'm superstitious. I'm going to talk after short programme if you don't mind, okay?" the Russian Olympic champion said as he rushed past reporters with the urgency of a man running late for a hot date.

"One question?" pleaded a journalist.

"No question, okay. Thank you very much," was Plushenko's parting shot as he dramatically took a majestic bow before disappearing in a blur out of the Pacific Coliseum.

Before arriving in Vancouver, Plushenko had sparked off an intense debate by suggesting judges could still manipulate the scoring system and a champion with his reputation could benefit from such a situation.

Perhaps knowing the stir his comments had caused, Plushenko kept his lips sealed on the eve of the opening ceremony. Plushenko's appearance at the Olympic rink was a surprise as until Thursday he had kept away from prying eyes.

Like a man befitting the moniker "King on Ice" :k_i_n_g: Plushenko surveyed all corners of the arena like a monarch examining his subjects before he stepped on to the gleaming surface. :-)

Knowing that he had the attention of every single person in attendance, he took off his red and white Russian team jacket to reveal an all-black outfit complete with black boots.

But once the music for his short programme began to blare out of the loud speakers, he opted to stand still with hands on hips for several seconds before finally entertaining his audience by performing some basic step sequences.

But such is the aura that surrounds the man, :plush33: even a cleaner sweeping through the stands stopped in his tracks to watch the champion in action.
:hi_hi_hi:

After sleep-walking through most of the 40-minute session, Plushenko appeared to perk up in the end and attempted some of the jumps for which he is famed.

While the 27-year-old, who has come out of a 3-1/2 year retirement to try and become the first man in almost six decades to win back-to-back Olympic titles, was unwilling share his thoughts on Thursday, his rivals were more open.

"I'm feeling jetlagged as it's my first day here," said former world champion and Turin silver medallist Stephane Lambiel, who looked world weary after completing a run through his short programme.

Among the others who went through their paces on Thursday were 2009 world champion Evan Lysacek and Canadian medal hopeful Patrick Chan.
cekoni
Administrator

Postby alenaelena28 » 13 Feb 2010, 18:54

Женя !!! Не обращай внимание на грязный пиар ... Мы за тебя болеем, верим в тебя, любим тебя!!! Ты наш герой!!! Гений - Евгений победа твоя
Нам несомненно как воздух
Нужна!!!
Гений - Евгений страною большой
Мы для тебя диферамбы поем...
Шествуй в Ванкувере гордо!!!
К солнечной своей награде
Ради чистоты в спорте
Родины своей ради !!!
Мы за тебя молимся , мы в тебя верим
Мы тебя любим!!!
plush48 :ro_za: :plush32: :plush46: :plush45:
alenaelena28

Postby Scarlett » 13 Feb 2010, 19:17

cekoni wrote:There have his homevideo from Opening

У меня не идет почему то видео.
http://translate.google.com/?hl=ru
Женя:" Очень хочется добра от людей, просто нереально хочется..."
Scarlett
Администратор

Postby rainisland » 13 Feb 2010, 19:34

I can't see that home video, is it possible to upload it somewhere?
My american friend told me that americans call Evgeni "FLAMBOYAND RUSSIAN" AND THAT HE LOOKS GREAT!!! :is_te_ri_ka: plush48
..." ZHENYA WAS SECOND, FIRST, AND THEN THE ONLY ONE."
Alexey Mishin, the Coach of the Champions
http://rainisland.spaces.live.com/
rainisland

Postby MiLa » 13 Feb 2010, 22:02

Girls,
To me these days started to seem so long, as if the time is not going on. God save us till he starts competing! :-):
пока не меркнет свет
"Подвиги совершаются по велению души!" А. Н. Мишин
MiLa

Postby Lotus » 13 Feb 2010, 23:54

Жене удачи и вдохновения!
Ангелов в помощь!

Last edited by Lotus on 14 Feb 2010, 01:09, edited 1 time in total.
Всё будет как должно быть..
Lotus

PreviousNext

Return to Ванкувер 2010 || Vancouver 2010