World’s Best on Ice - Германия || Germany 28-29.04.2010

Отчеты очевидцев, фото, видео, информация различных СМИ || News, Reports, Multimedia

Re: Ледовые шоу || Shows News

Postby cekoni » 01 May 2010, 13:05

Hilfer wrote:Какая Скарлет молодец, какой хороший рассказ получился!
Потом Скарлет его где-то разыскала и он пришёл. К сожалению, не согласился выти на улицу (где было гораздо теплее и красивее, чем на фоне этих серых бетонных стен). Я решила сначала отдаь альбомы. Отдала, рассказала, что готовились они к ЧМ, поэтому пусть не удивляется, что "информация несколько устарела" :) Он сразу открыл где-то посредине альбом с пожеланиями и начал читать. Одно проичитал, второе начал. ....

Thanks for report Hilfer :plush45: :plush39: ... you may have recorded some photos, while Evgeni look albums with messages? :du_ma_et: :mi_ga_et:

Scarlett wrote:... когда мы с Женей фотались (обняла его и голову на плечо положила :plush32: )...

Who, which плечо???! :sh_ок: :-)

Gal4onok wrote:
cekoni wrote:
dimi wrote:can you translate scarlet's reports in english? :smu:sche_nie: :plush32:

:sh_ок: ;;-))) .... Gal4onok, Masha... anyone? :ne_vi_del: :smu:sche_nie: :plush39:

:sh_ок: (долго искала смайлик,выстреливающего себе в голову... не нашла :hi_hi_hi: )

:wo_ol: <--- maybe and this can serve :-)
cekoni
Administrator

Postby Gal4onok » 01 May 2010, 13:14

cekoni wrote:
Scarlett wrote:... когда мы с Женей фотались (обняла его и голову на плечо положила :plush32: )...

плечо - shoulder
Gal4onok wrote: :sh_ок: (долго искала смайлик,выстреливающего себе в голову... не нашла :hi_hi_hi: )

:wo_ol: <--- maybe and this can serve :-)[/quote]
Сekoni, thanks a lot :mi_ga_et: how kind of you :-)
Gal4onok

Postby cekoni » 01 May 2010, 13:44

Gal4onok wrote:
cekoni wrote:

плечо - shoulder

WHICH shoulder? ::yaz-yk:

Gal4onok wrote:
cekoni wrote: :wo_ol: <--- maybe and this can serve :-)

Сekoni, thanks a lot :mi_ga_et: how kind of you :-)

Do not mention it :plush28: :-)
cekoni
Administrator

Postby Gal4onok » 01 May 2010, 13:59

cekoni wrote:
Gal4onok wrote:плечо - shoulder

WHICH shoulder? ::yaz-yk:

I suppose the sholder of His Majesty - Tsar's shoulder :mi_ga_et:
Gal4onok

Postby Monhan » 01 May 2010, 17:51

Hello everyone ! I don’t speak Russian but I tried to understand your russian messages with “Google translation”.

Scarlett wrote:Потом еще видела рядом с нми людей с небольшим банером, я видела там только фигуриста нарисованного и было что -то написано, Женя тоже к ним подъехал.
В общем и все, вроде все рассказала, надеюсь не устали сильно читать, писать я честно говоря устала. Если что еще вспомню, допишу потом!
Или спрашивайте, если есть вопросы. Надеюсь hilfer дополнит меня, может вполне такое быть, что я что - то пропустила!
можно книгу печатать я думаю :-)

The groupe with the small banner was my daughter and I. There also was an unknown Asian woman next to me. In the matter of the fact, we had attended Evgeni’s “Angels on ice” at Paris Bercy in early April and my daughter already hanged this same banner. It was drawn by my dear husband who was inspired by Cooky’s created work and I hope she will forgive us. :smu:sche_nie:

Here is our banner :

My daughter throwed him a cuddy tiger toy in “Angel on ice” show, he picked it up and then wave it into her direction.

During “World’s best on ice” show, I think Evgeni noticed our banner for the second time and that’s why he came to us. It was a great surprise that he came to us with opened arms and we gaved him a hug and a kiss. He was very kind and said “Thank you” with sincerity.

We weren’t able to get his autograph because the autograph session during the entract was restricted to the “business class”, which means the VIP. :plush29: :is_te_ri_ka: We were very disappointed about this, but our hugs with Evgeni were even more precious ! :plush33:
Monhan

Re: Шоу в Германии || Shows in Germany 28-29.04.2010

Postby Irishka_88 » 01 May 2010, 18:13

Scarlett, большое спасибо за такой подробный рассказ! :plush40: :plush40: :plush40:
Спасибо за эмоции, которые передала нам! :plush33:
Меня вновь посетили теже эмоции, которые мне посчастливолось уже испытать в марте! :plush32: :plush32: :plush32:
Гений - это 1 процент вдохновения и 99 процентов пота.
Эдисон Томас Алва
Irishka_88

Postby Вера » 01 May 2010, 18:55

Monhan :plush2: banner :plush33: Thanks for a photo and your love to Evgeni!!! :son-ce:
Вера
Администратор

Postby Виктория » 01 May 2010, 19:22

Hilfer, спасибо большое за рассказ :plush39: :plush39: :plush39: А номер на 4-х был в Германии?
«На собственном опыте знаю, как ужасны для активного спортсмена боли в спине. Испытывавший боли в области спины, перенесший серьёзные операции, Плющенко совершил в Сочи настоящий подвиг», — убеждена Линичук.
Виктория

Postby Doll » 01 May 2010, 19:36

Monhan wrote:Hello everyone ! I don’t speak Russian but I tried to understand your russian messages with “Google translation”.

Scarlett wrote:Потом еще видела рядом с нми людей с небольшим банером, я видела там только фигуриста нарисованного и было что -то написано, Женя тоже к ним подъехал.
В общем и все, вроде все рассказала, надеюсь не устали сильно читать, писать я честно говоря устала. Если что еще вспомню, допишу потом!
Или спрашивайте, если есть вопросы. Надеюсь hilfer дополнит меня, может вполне такое быть, что я что - то пропустила!
можно книгу печатать я думаю :-)

The groupe with the small banner was my daughter and I. There also was an unknown Asian woman next to me. In the matter of the fact, we had attended Evgeni’s “Angels on ice” at Paris Bercy in early April and my daughter already hanged this same banner. It was drawn by my dear husband who was inspired by Cooky’s created work and I hope she will forgive us. :smu:sche_nie:

Here is our banner :

During “World’s best on ice” show, I think Evgeni noticed our banner for the second time and that’s why he came to us. It was a great surprise that he came to us with opened arms and we gaved him a hug and a kiss. He was very kind and said “Thank you” with sincerity.

How wonderful! :co_ol:
He is such a sweetheart.
:plush45:
Doll

Postby aysu » 01 May 2010, 20:37

Hilfer ,thank you for sharing these beautiful experiences.You and Scarlett are very lucky...thanks for writing everything in detail though i had difficulty in understanding some of them (language problems :kli_ny: )but luckily i understood most of them...got used to the football rituals :-) .

T-shirt is very lovely and he's going to read your album,how great !! :plush33: :plush33:

Monhan ! welcome :plush2: ,pictures are amazing! :a_g_a:
aysu

PreviousNext

Return to ЛЕДОВЫЕ ШОУ || SHOWS 2010-2016