Ледовые шоу(общая информация) || Shows News

Отчеты очевидцев, фото, видео, информация различных СМИ || News, Reports, Multimedia

Re: Ледовые шоу || Shows News

Postby aysu » 07 Mar 2010, 10:11

I hope he won't come to Turkey! Because there's a chance that I wouldn't be able to go,and I would be very jealous :plush29: :plush29:
aysu

Postby jst » 07 Mar 2010, 13:31

Жаль в списке прибалтику не нашла,а обещали же возвращение в апреле что же так?самое ближнее Стокгольм туда мотаться не охота.
jst

Postby aysu » 15 Mar 2010, 02:01

Why I can't see that video links? I see only white blank.. :plush43:
aysu

Postby cekoni » 18 Mar 2010, 02:49

Participants of some shows... :plush4: :sk_ri_pa_ch:

"Короли льда" (Kings ice) in Moscow and St. Petersburg (30 & 31.03.2010)

Evgeni Plushenko
Johnny Weir
Brian Joubert
Stephane Lambiel
Yuko Kavaguti & Alexander Smirnov
Maria Mukhortova & Maxim Trankov
Tatiana Volosozhar & Stanislav Morozov
Fiona Zaldua & Dmitri Sukhanov
Alena Leonova
Julia Lipnitskaya
Adelina Sotnikova
Tuktamysheva Elizaveta
Alexander & Catherine Cesna
Alexei Polishchuk & Bert Kording
Violetta Afanaseva & Peter Dak
Jason Graetz
Sergei Yakimenko
Edvin Marton

------------------------------------

ICE OLYMPIC TOUR 2010 - Slovakia
12.04 Bratislava & 13.04 Košice

Evgeni Plushenko
Stephane Lambiel
Michal Brezina
Denis Ten
Alyona Savchenko & Robin Szolkowy
Tatiana Volosozhar & Stanislav Morozov
Fabian Bourzat & Nathalie Pechalat
Ksenia Makarova
Fleur Maxwell
Dmitry Sukhanov & Fiona Zaldua
Oleksiy Polishchuk & Robert Cording
Sergei Jakymenko
Jason Graetz
Robert Darnyi
Edvin Marton
cekoni
Administrator

Postby cekoni » 18 Mar 2010, 03:38

Participants of Kings on Ice - Olympic Tour 2010" Bucharest, Romania - 11.04.2010

Evgeni Plushenko
Stephane Lambiel
Alyona Savchenko & Robin Szolkowy
Nathalie Pechalat & Fabian Bourzat
Denis Ten
Julia Sebestyen
Fleur Maxwell
Fiona Zaldua & Dmitri Sukhanov
Alexei Polishchuk & Bert Cording
Jason Graetz
Sergei Yakimenko

Edvin Marton

www.amphitrion.ro/default.asp?l=en

cekoni
Administrator

Postby cekoni » 29 Mar 2010, 06:16

Some strange "rumors" about the prohibition Plushy to appearances on his shows by the ISU (International Skating Union) :ne_vi_del:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=50&p=17903#p17903

-------------------------------------------------------

http://www.bucharestherald.com/city-lif ... in-romania
29/03/2010

Plushenko: I'm working on new steps and promise an unforgettable show... I can hardly wait to return to Romania

Former Olympic champion and current vice-champion in Vancouver, Evgeni Plushenko is preparing an unforgettable show with a series of new steps for the Kings On Ice: Olympic Tour performance that will be held in the capital's Mihai Flamaropol Skating Rink on April 11. Plushenko says the surgery he will undergo at the end of May will not affect his Bucharest performance in any way.

"I am working on a series of new steps and I promise to all those who will be present an unforgettable show! Regardless of my presence or absence from some competitions, my main mission continues to be that of skating in order to make those around me happy," Plushenko said.

The famous skater says that to him, skating means first of all the joy of giving and adds that he can hardly wait to return to Bucharest. "I skate for people, not for prizes. They give me all the energy that I need and this is why I want to offer them in return everything better in me, every time! I can hardly wait to return to Romania and meet once again all those who supported me in these difficult times. For them, I will skate and offer an exceptional show on ice!" Plushenko added.

Plushenko's comments come only a few days after the "czar" of world skating announced he will take a small break from competitions this year to recover, at doctors' orders. At the end of May, he will undergo surgery.

"The show that the athlete has prepared for Romania will be a true premiere, not only through its new artistic program and the exceptional choreography, but also through the fact that Evgeni will be joined in the capital by 15 of the world's best skaters at the moment," said Raluca Popescu, general manager of event organizer Amphitrion.

In his 14-year career, Plushenko won no less than 50 gold medals (55 by our count! :-) ) in 76 competitions, practically writing figure skating history with the delicacy and complexity of his moves, taking skating techniques to a new level and earning unanimous praise from both critics and the audience. His talent was rewarded both by fans' applause and by juries, as over the years, he was named world champion three times, Grand Prix winner four times, European champion six times and winner of the Russian National Skating Championship seven times. (8 times! ::yaz-yk: )
cekoni
Administrator

Postby Ирина » 29 Mar 2010, 08:40

cekoni wrote:
Plushenko: I'm working on new steps and promise an unforgettable show... I can hardly wait to return to Romania

А может кто-нибудь перевести на нормальный русский :plush47:
..."Российский фигурист Евгений Плющенко добился уникального достижения. Он выступил на четвертых Олимпийских играх - и выиграл четвертую медаль,став двукратным олимпийским чемпионом! "...
Ирина
Администратор

Postby cekoni » 29 Mar 2010, 09:13

Ирина wrote:
cekoni wrote:

А может кто-нибудь перевести на нормальный русский :plush47:

Просто "коммерческий" текст :mi_ga_et:
cekoni
Administrator

Postby cekoni » 31 Mar 2010, 07:27

Photos and videos from show in St. Petersburg "Kings of Ice" 30.03.2010 you have on topic:
"Короли льда" Питер & Москва 30/31.03 || Kings of Ice-Russia
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=138&start=150#p18077 ... and next 5 pages :hi_hi_hi:

Some "impressions" of ninastya in the English language :plush45:
(she made most of homevideos - links for download her's videos you can find on topic above :mi_ga_et: )
http://community.livejournal.com/ontd_s ... 3#comments

Hi guyz =P
So, I have an actual proof that today I saw Princess J, her Prince Charming, the mighty King and.. a JEWBEAR. all wrapped in one.

I have to warn you that vids have crappy quality, cause me & my friend had to use zoom, and our cameras are not good enough to zoom all the way through the huge ice-arena. But on the bright side we still were at the front row xD

So, like it was said, the show started with the minute of silence in memory of those who died of the bombing in Moscow. All figure skaters were on the ice, wearing black bandages on the arm.
after that there was a short intro number, and after that THE KING came in.
http://video.yandex.ru/users/ninastya/view/18

okay, lets cut to the main course. Johnny Gaga Weir was ~FIERCE. His costume was very Gaga, and it looked on him better than I dared to hope.
http://video.yandex.ru/users/ninastya/view/13/

an then there was a JEWBEAR. I can't call myself his HO, but after I heard the music he's skating to I squealed. those of you who are QaF fans too, might understand why xD
Anyway he was presh.
http://video.yandex.ru/users/ninastya/view/14/

In the intermission there was a signing session. With Princess J, magical zebra and Jewbear. Since I already stalked the first two (I think Stephane actually recognised me, lol ) , I focused on Jewbear and now I'm a proud owner of a blurry pic with him xD

After the intermission there was a GROUP NUMBER. And then my camera said FU BITCH - my memory card was full. so I have only part of this number. My friend got it all, but the quality is even CRAPPIER. Anyhow, I uploaded both variants. And GOSH JOHNNY, THE COSTUME! I WON'T GET OVER IT IN WEEKS. I mean, his back was.. uhm bare! And he was shaking DAT ASS all the time, having fun. <3
http://video.yandex.ru/users/ninastya/view/15/
http://video.yandex.ru/users/ninastya/view/16/

Plushy's Je suis Malade - that was.. intense.
http://video.yandex.ru/users/ninastya/view/19/

Finally.. Stephane skated Ne me quitte pas, but the quality is real crap and I didn't upload it. but I have some magical spin to cheer u up a bit =))
http://video.yandex.ru/users/ninastya/view/17/

... and one more "impression"... :-):

http://community.livejournal.com/ontd_s ... 96391.html
neuroticleech

If you don't want to be jealous you'd better skip this post :p
cause I'm the one of lucky bitches who saw KINGS ON ICE ( Короли льда) tonight in Saint-Petersburg!!!
I'm very excited and I need to share my random thoughts with somebody.
I was afraid that the show would be canceled because of mourning things. The exhibitions started with a minute of silence. Skaters commemorated too.
Johnny's new costume is really fierce. It's mostly black with a kind of tiny fur or feather skirt. One side of the upper part is golden with a huge collar. And of course lots of make up. I'm a bit disappointed, cause I wanted to see one of his olimpic programs or Poker face too.

Today I really understood why Plushy is called the king. His skating was awesome, flawless.

I was so happy to watch group skating with Johnny, Brian, Stephane and Zhenya. Nothing special. They were having fun, broing a little and so on. The most important that they were together at the same rink. They could just stay still, I would be glad anyway. It was really difficult to choose where to look at. What I had to do when, for example Joubert was standing so close that I almost could touch him and at the same moment Johnny with Stephane were doing jumps in the center of the rink? Unfortunately no man's pair skating...
cekoni
Administrator

Postby Вера » 04 Apr 2010, 17:54

cekoni, спасибо за видео! Тебе и Pia! :plush39: :plush39:
Вдохновенно катался. :mo-ro_zi_vo: Браво, Король! Мы тобой гордимся! :plush46:
Вера
Администратор

PreviousNext

Return to ЛЕДОВЫЕ ШОУ || SHOWS 2010-2016