viewtopic.php?f=3&t=205&start=90#p36958
Holly wrote:
Дарина wrote:
-------------------------------------
http://www.vesti.ru/doc.html?id=391108

ЕВГЕНИЙ ПЛЮЩЕНКО: Я ХОЧУ ВЫСТУПАТЬ В СОЧИ

I've tried to translate it :pisa_tel: :smu:sche_nie:

Evgeni Plushenko: I want to compete in Sochi

Olympic champion of figure skating Evgeni Plushenko in the next days will make a request about his restoration to amateur status and he hopes to compete at the Olympic Games in Sochi in 2014.
“I want to go on skating and this week my trainer Alexei Mishin and I will send an official letter to the International Skating Union (ISU) and to the Russian Federation of Skating with the request to restore me to the amateur status. We hope that I will be restored for the next season” the sportsman said.

“I already have three olympic medals, I could end my career, but I want to compete in Sochi for our country, and also for me. So, I will fight in every way and I’ll defend my name” he claimed.

This summer the International Skating Union deprived Plushenko to take part in competitions under aegis of this organization, reminds ITAR-TASS. The reason for the decision was the participation of the figure skater in shows in March-April of this year without the permission of the Russian Federation of Skating. " We have received the proofs testifying, that Plushenko has broken rules ISU, - it’s written in the application of the organization. - participation in ice shows of the active sportsman of national federation without its notice is infringement of rules ISU and is punished with disqualification from competitions ".

Plushenko said that he hasn’t understood the reasons for his disqualification yet. " Actually, I don’t understand all that happened. The initiator of the decision of my disqualification was the International Skating Union. I suppose so. Perhaps, I mistake. The formal reason is that I haven’t informed Russian Federation of figure skating and ISU on the demonstration performances in Japan and in Europe last spring ", - the figure skater has told.

As he said, “in all history of figure skating I’m the first sportsman who has been disqualified not for doping, but for having broken ISU rules ". " Usually, sportsmen receive a prevention for infringement of these rules. It has always been this way, only in my case it hasn’t been so. The Olympic Games in Vancouver showed that I don’t suit many people. Maybe, world figure skating needs new names - assumed Plushenko." This is my point of view, and maybe it’s wrong "- he added.

I hope I haven't made any mistakes...if so, please correct me! :mi_ga_et:

Image SOCHI HERE I COME!

Thank you Holly!
Simona Barbara

ImageImageImageImageImage

simona

Re: Пресса о Жене, интервью Жени || Press about Evgeni ON Ic

Postby Scarlett » 23 Sep 2010, 20:55

Александр Горшков: "Плющенко о восстановлении
любительского статуса пока не просил"

Олимпийский чемпион 2006 года, серебряный призер Игр 2002 и 2010 годов Евгений Плющенко пока не обращался в Федерацию фигурного катания на коньках России с просьбой ходатайствовать перед Международным союзом конькобежцев (ISU) о восстановлении любительского статуса, сообщил президент федерации Александр Горшков в интервью агентству "Весь спорт". Напомним, что причиной для отстранения послужило его участие в показательных выступлениях без согласования с федерацией. Кроме того, как заявил руководитель, по его сведениям, Плющенко намерен пропустить предстоящий сезон.

"От Евгения Плющенко в федерацию пока не поступало никаких обращений с просьбой ходатайствовать перед ISU о восстановлении любительского статуса, а точнее, статуса допускаемого спортсмена, - заявил Горшков. – Как известно, на следующей неделе он планирует выступить в соревнованиях ISU Open в Японии. В этом турнире Плющенко выйдет на лед в статусе недопускаемого спортсмена. И хотя соревнования в Японии проходят под эгидой ISU, он имеет такое право".

"Не могу пока говорить официально, но я слышал, что Женя намерен пропустить нынешний сезон-2010/11. Так что, все его действия в первую очередь зависят от его желаний и решений. Процедура восстановления любительского статуса не очень сложная. Сначала Плющенко должен обратиться в российскую федерацию фигурного катания с просьбой ходатайствовать перед ISU о восстановлении его статуса допускаемого спортсмена. Сам напрямую обращаться в ISU он не имеет права. Наша федерация направит заявление Плющенко в секретариат ISU, а затем его просьбу рассмотрит Совет ISU. Он примет решение либо восстановить его немедленно, либо назначить какой-то срок дисквалификации", - отметил Горшков.

"Конечно, я не могу ни за что ручаться, но думаю, что Совет ISU не откажет Плющенко в восстановлении любительского статуса. Ведь если бы Совет ISU собирался устроить показательный процесс, Плющенко отстранили бы не по самому мягкому варианту, который предполагает возможность возвращения, а по жесткому, полностью исключающему возвращение на любительский лед", - подытожил президент федерации.
http://news.sport-express.ru/2010-09-23/389422/
http://translate.google.com/?hl=ru
Женя:" Очень хочется добра от людей, просто нереально хочется..."
Scarlett
Администратор

Re: НОВОСТИ по дисквалиф || NEWS about ISU SUSPENSION of ZHE

Postby lala630312 » 23 Sep 2010, 23:43

I don' understand, he will compete, or not? I'm excited. Is Jeffrey Buttle amateur?
lala630312

Re: Пресса о Жене, интервью Жени || Press about Evgeni ON Ic

Postby cekoni » 24 Sep 2010, 00:00

Scarlett wrote:Александр Горшков: "Плющенко о восстановлении
любительского статуса пока не просил"

http://news.sport-express.ru/2010-09-23/389422/

:hi_hi_hi:

НОВОСТИ по дисквалиф || NEWS about ISU SUSPENSION of ZHENYA
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=205&start=100#p38221

... and english translation...
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=205&start=100#p38229
cekoni
Administrator

Postby cekoni » 24 Sep 2010, 00:11

lala630312 wrote:I don' understand, he will compete, or not? I'm excited. Is Jeffrey Buttle amateur?

Plushy wil be compete just on this specific competition - Japan Open :mi_ga_et:

Officially does not more exist "professionals" and "amateurs" skaters - than ineligible (unacceptable) and eligible (acceptable) skaters for ISU!

Buttle and Plushy is now ineligible (unacceptable) for all ISU competition, except Japan Open :plush34:

Do you understand now? :hi_hi_hi:
cekoni
Administrator

Re: ДИСКУССИЯ по дисквалификации || DISSCUSION about SUSPENS

Postby lala630312 » 24 Sep 2010, 00:33

Yes, i understand. THX! THX everything!
lala630312

Postby lala630312 » 24 Sep 2010, 00:47

Yes, i understand. But i'm excited, i'm always excited, when he competes. My stomach is twitch, when he jumps. OMG! And i'm always tremble. Am i ridiculous?
lala630312

Postby Skyylar » 24 Sep 2010, 04:19

clairdelalune wrote:They think they can increase FS popularity with skaters like Patrick Chan? :ze_le_ny:

Patrick Chan thinks so! It's those "envelope-pushing" spins of his, you know. :mi_ga_et: :-)
Skyylar

Postby Ola_1 » 24 Sep 2010, 08:49

Skyylar wrote:
clairdelalune wrote:They think they can increase FS popularity with skaters like Patrick Chan? :ze_le_ny:

Patrick Chan thinks so! It's those "envelope-pushing" spins of his, you know. :mi_ga_et: :-)

:hi_hi_hi: :ps_ih: PAtrick Chan? good joke!I remember his Vancouver's programmes and the unfair, rediculous judgement. He simply sucked, but because he is from Canada his final score was just great. IT's just crazy!
Anyway, if he thinks he can increase FS popularity, he better prepares himself for a huge disappointment, because Plushy is the only one who can do it! :plush32:
Ola_1

Postby cekoni » 24 Sep 2010, 23:48

lala630312 wrote:Yes, i understand. But i'm excited, i'm always excited, when he competes. My stomach is twitch, when he jumps. OMG! And i'm always tremble. Am i ridiculous?

Not at all - same symptoms! :du-ra:
cekoni
Administrator

PreviousNext

Return to Всё о Жене || Everything about Evgeni