Новости о соревнованиях || Competitions News

Другие фигуристы, различные фигурнокатательные мероприятия || Other skaters and events without Evgeni

Re: Новости о соревнованиях || Competitions News

Postby little_Lady97 » 30 Mar 2017, 10:53

Good morning! :-):

Today is the second day of the ISU World Championships in Helsinki. In the afternoon the mens short program will take place (12:30, UTC+2), and at night we will celebrate the champions of pair skating. Their free program begins at 18:55, local time. I'm pretty sure it will be exciting, don't miss it! :bra_vo:

On the first competitive day, 2 of the events took place. According to polite behaviour, Ladies firs.
Russias Evgenia Medvedeva took the leade by far, gaining 79.01 points. Followinng her are two Canadian girls, Kaetlyn Osmond and Gabrielle Daleman. Right behind them, just left off the podium is Anna Pogorilaya, with a score over 70 as well. Returning Carolina Costner (ITA) under Alexei Mishins guardiance is currently on 8th place, but will be on hunt for pionts and higher ranks, jast as well as Ashley Wagner (USA), who landed 7th in the short program.
All detailed scores and results are available at: http://www.isuresults.com/results/seaso ... SEG003.HTM

Next to skate were the pairs. Yesterday wasn't their lucky day, as I could see, at least not for the last group. Regning Champions Meagan Duhamel-Eric Radford (CAN) made several mistakes, and finished their first day at the 7th place, far off the podium. It seems that we are going to have new champions. According to the analysis of hungarian commentators, Eric suffers from a constatnt pain in his hip, which makes it really difficult to compete. They even modified their routine, changet the solo jump, in order to avoid the use of his right leg. None of them fell of, but their scores are quite low as they couldn't preform all elements perfectly. Their death spin was too short for instance, as Eric couldn't hold his position long enough. Qiute a big question what they will do today, as this evening they compete for the overall victory.
Wenjing Su and Cong Han (CHN) are on the lead, but will definately be challenged by russian Evgenia Tarasova - Vladimir Morozov, Ksenia Stolbova - Fedor Klimov and Germany's Aliona Savchenko and Bruno Massot.
The Stolbova-Klimov cuple did make mistakes, just as their fellow competitors. They fell twice, loosing 2 poinst ending up wiht a total score of 65.69, only to get the 13th place.
If this wasn't enough bad surprises, Evgenia TArasova and Vladimir Morozov also had a bad day. (They are so cute, just like a small ballet dancer and an oversized cobold, I cannot help but love them :plush31: ) In the morning practice they stepped over each other, and Evgenia hurt hel leg. Only after removing her training suit did they realise that is's not only a bruise. Her leg had to be stiched together 10 times. Despite of it, they did compete, and are 3rt, just behind the germans.
Aliona and Bruno also made some mistakes, but performed a great shor program, which I really liked. It will be a big fight, both pairs capeble of winning the gold.
Honestly, I will cheer for both of them. :plush46: Both short programs are lively, I just want to dance wiht them on their electro-swing, jazz coreographys. :plush28:
All results at: http://www.isuresults.com/results/seaso ... SEG005.HTM

So, today the pairs come to the final cuntdown, amd the boys take the ice. Who will be the best? Will 5-times European champion Javier Fernandez make a hattrick and get his 3rd title in a row, or would it be Hanyu Yuzuru who triumphs against his teammate? But there are many other chellengers as well, so it's definatley worth watching!

Hope you liked my short report, have a great day, see you later! :smu:sche_nie: :-):

These users thanked the author little_Lady97 for the post (total 2):
Грин (31 Mar 2017, 16:54) • anonymoose_au (31 Mar 2017, 11:21)
Rating: 8.33%

little_Lady97

Postby little_Lady97 » 02 Apr 2017, 17:24

Soo, can you guess what just happened to me, again? :is_te_ri_ka: :plush43:
Yes, just as I wanted to post it, my post disappeared. I start to think it is some sign from above... :du_ma_et:

So, next try... (my nerves are wracked, it was soo nice, and I canot show it to you... Why are all my writings gone?!)

The Figure Sating season has just ended.

Evgenia Medvedeva defended her title plush48 :ro_za: , Javier Fernandez couldn't even catch the podium :is_te_ri_ka: :is_te_ri_ka: , a chinese pair just won gold, and returning Virtue-Moir took the lead. It's a significantly shorter version of my report, but I have no more time to do it once more properly. :is_te_ri_ka:
little_Lady97

Postby wyldkard » 26 Jul 2023, 01:44

wyldkard

Postby wyldkard » 28 Aug 2023, 20:58

wyldkard

Postby wyldkard » 28 Aug 2023, 20:59

wyldkard

Postby wyldkard » 28 Aug 2023, 21:00