Happy Holidays and Birthdays!

OFF topic in English

Happy Holidays and Birthdays!

Postby cekoni » 31 Dec 2009, 22:32

In New Year wish to all many happiness, love, health, money, calmness and resourcefulness in the most difficult situations, pleasure in small things, opportunities and desire to achieve great things! :son-ce:

... to Plushy want also and as often bite such "morsels" :plush11:
:plush45: :chir_lider: :plush6: :plush1:

cekoni
Administrator

Re: Happy Holidays!

Postby Skyylar » 01 Jan 2010, 14:50

Hi, Cekoniiii. :-): How have you been?? Did you have good holidays?

Wishing you a bright and beautiful New Year! :son-ce:
Skyylar

Postby cekoni » 01 Jan 2010, 20:25

Skyylar wrote:Hi, Cekoniiii. :-): How have you been?? Did you have good holidays?

Wishing you a bright and beautiful New Year! :son-ce:

Hi Sky, how are you? I'm not bad, but could be and better. :mi_ga_et:
And to you, all the best in this year :plush39:

Long time I not was see you - what are you doing? Come more often here :-):
cekoni
Administrator

Postby Skyylar » 02 Jan 2010, 10:32

Things have been going fairly well for me in recent weeks, a nice change as compared to the rest of last year. Thanks for asking.

Glad to hear all is OK with you. Are you saying you want to be bad, or am I lost in translation again? :-) :mi_ga_et:

I know, I haven't been here or at any other the other forums hardly at all since September. Not that I haven't wanted to visit, it was just that family stuff and the holidays took most of my free time. I've missed you all, and you know I've missed my Plushenko fix. :smu:sche_nie:

I plan to visit more often. :a_g_a:

Have a great weekend! :plush45:
Skyylar

Postby cekoni » 02 Jan 2010, 22:31

Skyylar wrote: Are you saying you want to be bad, or am I lost in translation again? :-) :mi_ga_et:
I've missed you all, and you know I've missed my Plushenko fix. :smu:sche_nie:
I plan to visit more often. :a_g_a: :

No, I am "lost in translation" :ps_ih: - to me is not bad, but can be and better :-)

Come here when you want, for your "portion of Plushy's" :hi_hi_hi: - not obliged to write :mo-ro_zi_vo:
cekoni
Administrator

Re: Happy Holidays and Birthdays!

Postby cekoni » 14 Mar 2010, 05:11

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Anuradha! :ki_ss:

cekoni
Administrator

Postby Doll » 06 Apr 2010, 07:19

Two more days and I will be 45. :sh_ок: :plush27: Actually, my 40s have been more fun. :-) :ya_hoo_oo: Especially since I started coming in here and looking at all the yummy pictures and chatting with all of the wonderful people! Zhenya opened up a whole new chapter in my life. I wonder if I will still be logging on and posting when I turn 50? :du_ma_et: I hope so! :-) :plush34:
Hugs to all!
Doll :plush45: :mo-ro_zi_vo:
Doll

Postby aysu » 07 Apr 2010, 05:22

Happy birthday Doll,Violetta,and Evansa ! I wish you happiness,health,all the best !

and Doll we can still keep talking about Evgeni even if he quits skating,why not? he is such a special person who brought us all together and we have got lots of things to share.I've been watching and adoring him more than a decade ! He's really a part of my life, seems like it was yesterday when he rocked the ice with Bolero... :-) sigh... :plush34: Adagio, St. Petersburg 300,Nijinsky...... :plush34: (I clearly remember those days watching the competitions,heartbeats,our vintage 6.0 system :-) )
aysu

Postby Doll » 07 Apr 2010, 05:48

aysu wrote:Happy birthday Doll,Violetta,and Evansa ! I wish you happiness,health,all the best !

and Doll we can still keep talking about Evgeni even if he quits skating,why not? he is such a special person who brought us all together and we have got lots of things to share.I've been watching and adoring him more than a decade ! He's really a part of my life, seems like it was yesterday when he rocked the ice with Bolero... :-) sigh... :plush34: Adagio, St. Petersburg 300,Nijinsky...... :plush34: (I clearly remember those days watching the competitions,heartbeats,our vintage 6.0 system :-) )

Thank you Aysu! Happy Birthday to Violetta and Evansa!
You are correct! I enjoy him even while he isn't skating. Contrary to popular belief, he is held in high esteem in my country by MANY fans! I am in contact with many in Facebook, My Space, and You Tube.
The first time I saw him was Salt Lake. He is spectacular and continues to be my favorite! This year, for some reason, he inspired me so much more than ever.
I guess that means I WILL be logging in to post on this site. Hopefully, some day soon, I will be able to travel to Russia to see him skate live.
Take care all.
Doll :plush45:
Doll

Postby cekoni » 07 Apr 2010, 10:55

Doll wrote:Two more days and I will be 45. :sh_ок: :plush27: Actually, my 40s have been more fun. :-) :ya_hoo_oo: Especially since I started coming in here and looking at all the yummy pictures and chatting with all of the wonderful people! Zhenya opened up a whole new chapter in my life. I wonder if I will still be logging on and posting when I turn 50? :du_ma_et: I hope so! :-) :plush34:

And I hope that :plush45: ... I mean: your 50s, i am already quite close to that ages :-)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KUKLA! :plush40:

cekoni
Administrator

Next

Return to Visitors' discussions