Пресса, интервью|| Press about Evgeni ON Ice

Любим! Надеемся! Верим!
We love you! We believe in you!

Re: Пресса о Жене, интервью Жени || Press about Evgeni ON Ic

Postby Виктория » 16 Mar 2013, 19:18

Дарина wrote:Ковтун 19‑й. Спасай, Плющенко! Два олимпийских чемпиона – Ягудин и Плющенко о неудаче нашего юниора в Лондоне
http://www.sovsport.ru/gazeta/article-item/594352

ПЛЮЩЕНКО: КАКИХ-ТО ОЖИДАНИЙ Я НА КОВТУНА НЕ ВОЗЛАГАЛ

Ягудин пи...л :ze_le_ny:
"А Чан – это… Вот бывают незавершенные полотна, если проводить аналогии с живописью, а тут картина, полностью законченная, от которой невозможно отвести глаз!"

Даааааааа,Ягудин!!! Это-же просто картина маслом!!!Чемпион мира с пятью ошибками,в том числе с двумя падениями!!! :mi_ga_et: Да нет,Ягудин,это картина Репина "ПРИПЛЫЛИ"!!! :mi_ga_et: Зато,каааак скользит!!!

"– И все, что у нас есть, – это Плющенко.
– У Жени шансов немножко побольше, чем у того же Воронова или Меньшова. Снова вынужден предложить посмотреть на вещи реально. То, что делали мы с Женей, – это было хорошо в свое время, но на фоне того, что я видел в Лондоне, мы остались во вчерашнем дне. Фигурное катание стало абсолютно другим!"

Ты понимаешь,Ягудин,сколько ни говори"халва",а слаще во рту не станет! :mi_ga_et: Как ни обзывай белое чёрным,оно не испачкается...........
«На собственном опыте знаю, как ужасны для активного спортсмена боли в спине. Испытывавший боли в области спины, перенесший серьёзные операции, Плющенко совершил в Сочи настоящий подвиг», — убеждена Линичук.

These users thanked the author Виктория for the post (total 4):
Дарина (17 Mar 2013, 19:30) • lala630312 (17 Mar 2013, 02:08) • Жюли (17 Mar 2013, 02:04) • lovplush (16 Mar 2013, 19:46)
Rating: 16.67%

Виктория

Postby cekoni » 17 Mar 2013, 01:53

clairdelalune wrote:As a fan I'm very interested to find out more about Plushy and Mishin's strategy for Sochi. They need a very, very good one, considering how Russian skaters are performing in London. In my opinion Russian Federation totally lacks strategies for Olympics and probably they have no chance to win Team Gold as I was hoping. :plush27: I wanted so much a gold medal for Plushy in teams competion. :plush27:

Their strategy is that Plushy be healthy ... everything else will be come by itself. :a_g_a:

These users thanked the author cekoni for the post (total 3):
Lenoschka-Ispanskiy (25 Mar 2013, 16:21) • Gabry (17 Mar 2013, 03:33) • lala630312 (17 Mar 2013, 02:09)
Rating: 12.5%

cekoni
Administrator

Postby Kudryavka » 17 Mar 2013, 02:53

cekoni wrote:
Дарина wrote:Ковтун 19‑й. Спасай, Плющенко! Два олимпийских чемпиона – Ягудин и Плющенко о неудаче нашего юниора в Лондоне

Please, can someone to translate? :plush39:

English translation. Thank you for your help, Darina! :plush40: :co_ol:
--------

Kovtun - 19th. Save us, Plushenko!
Two Olympic champions - Yagudin and Plushenko about failure of our young athletes in London

Peerless Patrick Chan and - the 19th place of Maxim Kovtun in the short program ... Those who might afford a sleepless night, and broadcast from Canada began at four o'clock in the morning, immediately began to remember the name of Plushenko. Between Chan who again set world record, and our junior, who has started leg weakness from disturbance, there is an abyss. And for us it is time to stop living in illusions and accept the ugly truth. Men's figure skating in Russia is now just not there.
Specifically to look at Chan, Olympic champion of Salt Lake City Alexei Yagudin went to YouTube. Yagudin is known for his skepticism. Many years he repeated that he does not watch figure skating because he does not have time.
No time - always means just one thing: it's boring.
This time Alexei watched.

YAGUDIN: WHAT ZHENYA AND I DID IS IN THE PAST

- What happened to Maxim Kovtun, I do not know, I only saw the top three, - Yagudin told me on the telephone.

- Instead of combination 4-3, Kovtun did 3-1.
- In such cases, how said my first coach Alexei Nikolaevich Mishin: "Look at things realistically". I do not understand there was hope that Maxim Kovtun can make the top ten at the world championships. It would have been extremely difficult for him to do this. Any of the top ten shows such a high level
... And Chan - it's like ... there's unfinished canvases, draw an analogy with the painting, and here the picture, completely finished, which you can not take your eyes off!

- Was it worth in such a deplorable situation to fight for the second ticket to the Olympics? Who to sent and what for? For the 19th place?
- It’s always necessary to fight. Never give up and go to the end. Maxim will hardly be able to recoup in the long program, it is somewhere a millionth of a chance that he would suddenly gets into top ten. We really have not men's figure skating, to this, I will not argue. But you can not just sit down and put hands on knees? We have to go ahead and do what we can.

- And all that we have - it's Plushenko.
- Zhenya has a little more chance than Voronov or Menshov has. Once again I must ask to look at things realistically. What Zhenya and I were doing was good at the time, but against the background of what I saw in London, we are left in yesterday. Figure skating became completely different!

PLUSHENKO: I DID NOT PLACE ANY EXPECTATIONS ON KOVTUN

... Evgeni Plushenko yesterday flew to Israel for examination. He did not have time to see a short program at World Championships yet, even on YouTube.

"I forgot my iPod in the home," - Zhenya admitted. "I wanted to take it, but something distracted me, and I could not put it in the bag. So far I know only the results. Let's not attack Maxim Kovtun. 19th place, nothing remarkable, of course not, but he's still a very young athlete, and his free program at the European Championships in Zagreb, where he first performed at the senior level, looked very dignified. What happened to him in London, maybe there are some details that I do not know, but, probably, the point is that he has not yet matured ... I did not place any expectations on him, to be honest. But anyway there was not alternative to Maxim.

- I have just talked with Alexei Yagudin. He said that figure skating gone far ahead, and what you did stayed in yesterday.
- Um ... You see, Alexei retired in 2002, and after that I skated at the Olympics in Turin in 2006 and won, skated at the Vancouver Olympics in 2010, also won at the previous 2012 European Championships in Sheffield. I skated under the new judging system and won, so I somehow disagree that stayed in yesterday.

- How to beat Chan, Fernandez who has three quads - do you have a plan?
- I have plan. The first plan - to get well, and so far I have no deviation from my plan. Six years I have suffered with a sore back, not only on the ice: it hurt to walk, sit and even sleep. Now the pain went away, the doctors told me today that my recovery goes as it should. I already allowed to run. I am negotiating with the producers of the new programs, I choose music.
I can not afford now to talk about the places (on the podium), in general I should not think about them, in my opinion.
In May, we will go to the training camp in Kislovodsk, I'll jog, drink mineral water (he actually said like "little-water / vodichka" which is the diminutive of "water / voda". why is he so adorable..? srsly), shall clean the body, get some mountain air - our base is located at 1800 meters - there I'll start working on the floor, based on how this work will go, it will be possible to talk about timing the return to the ice.

- Zhenya, you answer is somehow not concrete...
- I know that is not concrete, but what can I say now? I have to start again to jump. On the floor. Roll out in new skates. To put the programs without jumping, without some sort of screwing. Slowly, slowly ... And no need to scare me with Chan. Chan is good sportsman, he spins well, just now jumps well. Judges love him, they love all the North Americans in general. But if we skate well at the Olympics in Sochi, we shall also get such scores (Chan broke world record in the short program - author's note). But if we skate badly, we shall be... on the 19th place.
Do not worry. Yes, now the crisis in men's figure skating, but after the Olympics in Sochi, I'll become a coach. I’ll bring up the replacement.

- You have, I see, a good mood.
- I'm not kidding. I'm really going to open my own school!

------------
Zhenya and Yags - contrast well as if the sun and the moon ... Zhenya just works without moaning. I respect his constructive attitude))) That's why I can't stop love him!!!! :ya_hoo_oo: :plush31: :son-ce:
He didn't compete for three years, but as soon as I saw him, I knew that there was a true Olympic Champion on the ice. - Takahiko Kozuka, Rostelecom Cup 2009

These users thanked the author Kudryavka for the post (total 15):
Lenoschka-Ispanskiy (25 Mar 2013, 16:21) • Nikoneko (19 Mar 2013, 19:11) • lilywang (18 Mar 2013, 20:54) • anna54 (18 Mar 2013, 02:34) • Phrazey (17 Mar 2013, 23:55) • Дарина (17 Mar 2013, 19:02) • cekoni (17 Mar 2013, 14:37) • lovplush (17 Mar 2013, 13:36) • lala630312 (17 Mar 2013, 12:06) • Sakura (17 Mar 2013, 10:44) • bigeyegugu (17 Mar 2013, 08:13) • whitebamboo (17 Mar 2013, 05:44) • lisek (17 Mar 2013, 05:30) • Жюли (17 Mar 2013, 04:46) • Gabry (17 Mar 2013, 03:41)
Rating: 62.5%

Kudryavka

Postby clairdelalune » 17 Mar 2013, 18:11

Yagudin is very realistic. Our commentators emphasized pretty much the same thing during Worlds and Euros, that in singles and dance Russia is miles away from today's standard, this is obvious to any outsider. Even my mother said it. :plush34:
ImageImage
clairdelalune

Postby lovplush » 17 Mar 2013, 18:43

clairdelalune wrote:Yagudin is very realistic. Our commentators emphasized pretty much the same thing during Worlds and Euros, that in singles and dance Russia is miles away from today's standard, this is obvious to any outsider. Even my mother said it. :plush34:

What Yagudin said is probably true, just the way he said it is not encouraging. Yes, Russia should not have any illusions to achieve high placement on certain discipline(s), but that does not mean there is no hope in the future.

And what skaters do actually are not that different from what Plushy did many years ago except the emphasis on the transition parts and encourage people to put as much as possible jumps to the back to earn more points. The direction of the figure skating is changed, not so much for the technique. As long as people who truly love the sports continue fighting for it, the results will come.

Anyway, if one find the level of Russian skating is so low, just stop watching them. So simple, no need to moan or keep creating negative impressions. People are not blind, but they also have the right to dream.
Plushenko Chinese Fans Club: http://www.plushycnfanclub.org/

These users thanked the author lovplush for the post (total 5):
Жюли (18 Mar 2013, 00:56) • Phrazey (17 Mar 2013, 23:53) • lala630312 (17 Mar 2013, 23:22) • whitebamboo (17 Mar 2013, 20:21) • Gabry (17 Mar 2013, 19:33)
Rating: 20.83%

lovplush

Postby Грин » 17 Mar 2013, 19:21

Виктория wrote:

ПЛЮЩЕНКО: КАКИХ-ТО ОЖИДАНИЙ Я НА КОВТУНА НЕ ВОЗЛАГАЛ

"– И все, что у нас есть, – это Плющенко.
То, что делали мы с Женей, – это было хорошо в свое время, но на фоне того, что я видел в Лондоне, мы остались во вчерашнем дне. Фигурное катание стало абсолютно другим!"

Так и хочется сказать: "Не мы, а вы" ...остались во вчерашнем дне........

А Женя шел вперед и многого достиг! Его катание заиграло новыми красками, вращения стали лучше !Чего

стоит его прокат ПП в Шеффилде! Зал устроил ему длительную овацию! А зрителей не обманешь! Да и в этом сезоне у

Жени была великолепная произвольная программа, и лишь обострение травмы не позволило ему блеснуть на ЧЕ!

А что касается выступление "художника" на ЧМ в Лондоне , то за свой "золотой" прокат он просил прощения у

зрителей! Он был у себя дома, а в Сочи такого судейства никто не позволит! Да и другие фигуристы ничего

особенного не показали, каждого хватило лишь на одну программу: и Фернандес, и Ханью, и Такахаши были не безупречны. И не надо забывать, что это лишь ЧМ, а ОИ-это совсем другие нервы, и другое соревнование.
И такой силы духа, как у нашего Жени нет ни у кого, что было неоднократно продемонстрировано.

These users thanked the author Грин for the post (total 4):
Жюли (18 Mar 2013, 00:57) • lala630312 (17 Mar 2013, 23:25) • lovplush (17 Mar 2013, 19:49) • Дарина (17 Mar 2013, 19:30)
Rating: 16.67%

Грин

Postby Дарина » 17 Mar 2013, 19:48

Ягудин не желает работать тренером , он постоянно говорит, что фигурное катание ему не интересно, он его даже не смотрит. Его мнения, конечно, не лишены здравого смысла, пессимисты всегда выглядят умнее оптимистов, это факт :hi_hi_hi: Но в большинстве случаев он хвалит североамериканцев и критикует своих. И никогда не забывает отпускать шпильки в адрес Плющенко :ze_le_ny: Легко критиковать, когда сам совершенно ничего не делаешь.
Плющенко же делает дело. Он прекрасно знает ситуацию в российском фигурном катании, сам катается и мечтает стать тренером. Он более знающий и доброжелательный человек.
В общем, надо работать, а не брюзжать, как Лёша ::yaz-yk: .
М. Плисецкая: "Пожалуй, Плющенко похож на Годунова. Тоже высокий, статный, эффектный, уверен в себе. Да и эти длинные развевающиеся на ветру и в пируэтах белые волосы. Такой же тип. И темперамент у него есть, и артистизм."

These users thanked the author Дарина for the post (total 6):
bigeyegugu (18 Mar 2013, 10:10) • Жюли (18 Mar 2013, 00:57) • lala630312 (17 Mar 2013, 23:25) • whitebamboo (17 Mar 2013, 20:22) • Грин (17 Mar 2013, 19:51) • lovplush (17 Mar 2013, 19:50)
Rating: 25%

Дарина

Postby Kudryavka » 17 Mar 2013, 21:34

clairdelalune wrote:Yagudin is very realistic. Our commentators emphasized pretty much the same thing during Worlds and Euros, that in singles and dance Russia is miles away from today's standard, this is obvious to any outsider. Even my mother said it. :plush34:

Yagudin is partly right, especially about Kovtun and Yagudin himself is already in the past as a skater. As a result, he just showed approval to what Chan said before.
... “Well, if you look at Yagudin at the 2002 Salt Lake Olympics, his program wasn’t as difficult as any of ours,” said Chan, expanding the discussion to include his fellow Canadians, Vaughn Chipeur of Calgary and Vancouver’s Jeremy Ten, who stood at his side looking like a couple of uncomfortable bodyguards. Both are older than Chan.
“Our footwork today is pretty much a program, you’re pooped after footwork. You can’t really compare it to back then, if you look at their footwork and even their spins, it’s nothing compared to what we do.”

http://blogs.vancouversun.com/2009/03/2 ... ing-salvo/

It was not about Plushy, who was doing the most complex programs at that time.
Probably Yags just wants to believe that he is still equal to Zhenya. But you know, Zhenya is able to deal with NJS, while he cannot (based on Medal Winners Open and Japan Open which were held under NJS). In my opinion, so far he could satisfy himself: "There was no way to continue to take part in the competition because I had hip replacement." But now Plushy also had artificial disc replacement surgery, and even after that still has will to fight in Sochi... Maybe to Yags, it is very hard to admire what Plushy is doing.
He didn't compete for three years, but as soon as I saw him, I knew that there was a true Olympic Champion on the ice. - Takahiko Kozuka, Rostelecom Cup 2009

These users thanked the author Kudryavka for the post (total 6):
bigeyegugu (18 Mar 2013, 10:11) • anna54 (18 Mar 2013, 02:36) • Gabry (18 Mar 2013, 01:41) • Phrazey (17 Mar 2013, 23:55) • lala630312 (17 Mar 2013, 23:23) • lovplush (17 Mar 2013, 22:52)
Rating: 25%

Kudryavka

Postby anna54 » 18 Mar 2013, 02:46

Kudryavka wrote:

Yagudin is partly right, especially about Kovtun and Yagudin himself is already in the past as a skater. As a result, he just showed approval to what Chan said before.
... “Well, if you look at Yagudin at the 2002 Salt Lake Olympics, his program wasn’t as difficult as any of ours,” said Chan, expanding the discussion to include his fellow Canadians, Vaughn Chipeur of Calgary and Vancouver’s Jeremy Ten, who stood at his side looking like a couple of uncomfortable bodyguards. Both are older than Chan.
“Our footwork today is pretty much a program, you’re pooped after footwork. You can’t really compare it to back then, if you look at their footwork and even their spins, it’s nothing compared to what we do.”

http://blogs.vancouversun.com/2009/03/2 ... ing-salvo/

It was not about Plushy, who was doing the most complex programs at that time.
Probably Yags just wants to believe that he is still equal to Zhenya. But you know, Zhenya is able to deal with NJS, while he cannot (based on Medal Winners Open and Japan Open which were held under NJS). In my opinion, so far he could satisfy himself: "There was no way to continue to take part in the competition because I had hip replacement." But now Plushy also had artificial disc replacement surgery, and even after that still has will to fight in Sochi... Maybe to Yags, it is very hard to admire what Plushy is doing.

Yagudin and many others spoke too early, just after the SP at the Worlds. I can say that Plushenko's free skating in Sheffield was far ahead, far more brilliant and fascinating than the ones we saw in Canada, not to say of the scandal of Chan's ridiculous victory that everybody blamed!

These users thanked the author anna54 for the post (total 3):
Lenoschka-Ispanskiy (25 Mar 2013, 16:26) • lilywang (18 Mar 2013, 20:56) • lisek (18 Mar 2013, 02:53)
Rating: 12.5%

anna54

Postby cekoni » 18 Mar 2013, 03:19

:du_ma_et: OFF Topic :hi_hi_hi: - girls, can you look here viewtopic.php?f=4&t=68&p=78214#p78214 ... and answers to my doubts? :plush39:
cekoni
Administrator

PreviousNext

Return to Всё о Жене || Everything about Evgeni